Aisle / Lunapads International Products Ltd. is committed to providing a positive, equal, and welcoming digital experience for everyone using our website. We endeavor to make communication easy and effective for all, to ensure people with disabilities are never excluded by our policies or methods of administration.
The following shop elements have been built to meet AA compliance guidelines:
- Title attributes added to all link elements
- ALT text descriptions added to all images
- Default browser focus state added to all CTA elements
- All testing and configuration required to ensure compatibility with a screen reader
- Addition of a role attribute to major visual elements in order to describe them to screen readers
- Font sizes set in REM as compared to PX
- Ability to tab through all links/menus/buttons/CTA elements
We are continually working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so aim to adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines, including the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and help us build a better internet.
If you experience any difficulty using our website, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.