This might seem daunting if you’re used to disposables, however it’s not complicated - Aisle period underwear is designed to easily fit into your regular laundry routine.
- Before adding to your regular laundry, thoroughly rinse the gusset and any boosters in cold running water until it runs clear
- Machine wash with your regular detergent. Avoid bleach, fabric softener & scent boosters - they'll decrease the performance and lifespan of your underwear
- As with any other garment, wash your period underwear with like colors
- Hang to dry where possible - it saves energy & prolongs the life of your undies! Otherwise machine dry on low.
- If you choose to hand wash, use only a very small amount of a detergent specifically formulated for washing clothes and be sure to rinse well — don't use concentrated soaps like Dr. Bronner's or other hand and dish soaps, as these can leave behind residue that will reduce the effectiveness of your undies.